You can root Micromax A110 Canvas 2. Micromax A110 Canvas 2 is the successor of Micromax Canvas and it has already been rooted, thanks to Bin4ry’s rooting tool. You can easily root A110 Canvas 2 by following the steps mentioned below.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your warranty (however you can unroot your device) and can potentially brick your device if you fail to follow the instructions carefully. Follow this guide at your own risk. JailbreakEye will not be responsible if anything goes wrong.
How to Root Micromax A110 Canvas 2
These are the instructions to root A110 Canvas 2 smartphone…
- Download and extract this zip file: Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v17.zip
- Enable USB debugging on your Micromax A110 Canvas 2. (Go to Settings > Developer Options > Check mark “USB Debugging” and then tap OK button.
- Now connect your Micromax A110 to your computer via USB cable. The drivers should be installed automatically or use official Micromax drivers. (or use Pdanet to install drivers)
- Go to the folder named “Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v17″ and run the “Runme.bat” file. This should open the command prompt.
- Choose the Normal mode by typing ‘1‘ and hit Enter button from your keyboard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the A110 rooting process. Your A110 Canvas 2 will reboot during the process after which Bin4ry will copy some files to your device.
- When your phone is back ON, you should find the superuser SU app in your app drawer. If it’s there, your Micromax A110 Canvas 2 have been rooted!