The First Jailbreak team to release the most awaited iOS 8.1.3 to 8.3 Jailbreak was the TaiG team. But just after one week Apple released the iOS 8.4 and the good news is that soon after the iOS 8.4, TaiG team has released TaiG 2.2.0 to jailbreak iOS 8.4. Although PP Jailbreak team was the first one to release the iOS 8.4 Jailbreak but the TaiG team claims that PP Team has stolen their exploit to release their tool.
We have already posted a guide on How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using PP Jailbreak Tool . However, if you are not comfortable with PP Jailbreak, you can follow this tutorial to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using the TaiG tool 2.2.0.
- This tool only works with the Windows PC, for mac, you can install windows using Virtual machine software.
- Don’t forget to disable the Find My iPhone, Location services and Passcode on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- Before Jailbreaking your iDevice, we will recommend you to back up your iDevice for prevention of any data loss.
- Put your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad in to flight mode to prevent any kind of errors.
- An iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad running iOS 8.4. You can follow our guide on how to install iOS 8.4 on iDevice.
- TaiG version 2.2.0 [Click Here]
How to Jailbreak?
- After downloading the TaiG 2.2.0 from the links given above, extract it to the Desktop.
- Connect your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with USB Cable.
- Right Click on TaiG 2.2.0 and run it as Administrative.
- Uncheck the 3K Assistant 2.3.0 Checkbox on the main screen and Click “Start” to start the Jailbreak process.
- Wait for some time and let TaiG finish its work.
That’s it! You have successfully Jailbroken iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad on iOS 8.4. Launch the Cydia and Tap the “Complete Upgrade”.
In case of any problem, you can check the PP Jailbreak Tool or leave us comment for any assistance.