Finally, you can jailbreak your iPad mini. Evasi0n, the untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.1-iOS 6.0, can jailbreak iPad mini untethered on iOS 6.1, 6.0.2, 6.0.1, 6. You can jailbreak your iPad mini on iOS 6.1.1 with evasi0n jailbreak. evasi0n is the very first jailbreak tool released to jailbreak the first generation of iPad mini. Steps for the iPad mini jailbreak are very simple and easy to follow. In this guide you’ll learn how to jailbreak iPad mini iOS 6.1.1 with evasi0n untethered jailbreak…
- Your iPad mini must be on iOS 6.1 or any iOS 6.x.x firmware. Here’s our guide on how to install iOS 6.1.
- Evasi0n will untethered jailbreak your iPad mini which means your iPad mini will boot normally after jailbreak.
- Disable lock passcode, if you’ve enabled, on your iPad mini.
- Backup your private data such as photos, contacts, etc.
How to Jailbreak iPad mini iOS 6.1.1 with evasi0n
- Download evasi0n and extract it;
- Plug in your iPad mini and run the evasi0n jailbreak;
- Click the Jailbreak button;
- Evasi0n will perform several steps to complete the iPad mini jailbreak process, including: preparing jailbreak data, injecting jailbreak data, and will reboot the device;
- Your iPad mini will reboot and evasi0n will upload stage 2, and then it will perform: uploading Cydia, and uploading the Cydia packages list;
- Evasi0n will prompt you to slide-unlock your iPad mini. Do so and find a new icon called “jailbreak” on your iPad mini home screen;
- Tap the jailbreak icon just once. It should open and close immediately;
- Evasi0n will perform more steps including injecting jb data, and Root Filesystem successfully remounted;
- Once done, a completion message will appear. Now you can close Evasi0n;
- Your iPad mini will reboot. Let the evasi0n do its thing and once your iPad mini is back ON, you should find Cydia icon on your iPad mini’s home screen.
Voila! you’ve successfully jailbroken iPad mini iOS 6.1.1 using evasi0n jailbreak. Make sure to open Cydia and install the available updates for evasi0n 6.0-6.1 untether.