The cat and mouse game between Apple and Jailbreak community has been there since the release of very first iOS version. Whenever Apple releases a new iOS version, Jailbreak community starts to find the exploit in it to make it Jailbreak-able. Sometimes it may take up to months, however, other time jailbreak is released within a day. For example, it took months to jailbreak the iOS 8.1.3 to 8.3, but the jailbreak for iOS 8.4 was released on the very same day iOS was released by Apple.
The first group to release the iOS Jailbreak was PP team which released the Windows version of iOS 8 Jailbreak. But according to a tweet by TaiG team, PP Team stole the exploit from TaiG team to release their Jailbreak tool. Here’s how you can jailbreak your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad on iOS 8.4 using the PP Jailbreak. Just like the TaiG Jailbreak, PP Jailbreak tool will only work with the windows and there is no ETA for the Mac Version.
You can follow this guide to jailbreak your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad on iOS 8.4 using PP Jailbreak.
The Jailbreak is pretty much stable and nothing out of the box happens but still we strongly recommend you to backup your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad using iTunes.
How to Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad iOS 8.4 using PP Jailbreak
- Download the PP Jailbreak by clicking on this link.
- Right click on the tool and Run it as and Administrative
- Connect your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with PC.
- Click on the Blue button with some Chinese characters.
- Now, on the main screen of PP Jailbreak tool, click the green button and the next screen will appear.
- On this screen, please confirm that you have disabled the “Find My iPhone” (you can do that by navigating to settings), it will automatically start the Jailbreak process.
- Sit Tight and let PP Tool complete the Jailbreak for you. After completion, your iPhone will be go back to the Lock screen.
That’s it! You have Jailbreak your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad using PP Tool. Fire up the Cydia to process further. In case of any problem, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.