Earlier today, Apple released one of the major release iOS 8.4 with the brand new Apple music service and fix for different bugs and glitches. Apple music comes with the bang and bring joyous to millions of iOS users. We have already posted the links to download iOS 8.4, this guide will help you to install the latest version of iOS 8.4 firmware.
The installation of iOS 8.4 is pretty much like any other version of iOS which you can perform via Over the Air or using the iTunes on your desktop. Many users are complaining that OTA is not working for them, if you happened to be one of those users, you can follow the alternative method.
How to update to iOS 8.4 via OTA
- On your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, Tap on Settings
- Tap on General
- Tap on Software update and wait for it to check with Apple server for the latest iOS 8.4.
- After that, Tap on Download and Install
That’s it! First, it will download the iOS 8.4 which may take some time depending upon the speed of your internet connection. After downloading, iOS 8.4 will be installed on your iDevice.
How to update iOS 8.4 via iTunes
- Download the iOS 8.4 for your iDevice from here
- Connect your iPhone with PC or Mac with USB cable and fire up the iTunes.
- Press the Update button while pressing the Shift key on windows and Alt on Mac.
- Select the previously downloaded iOS 8.4 and let it install on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.