QMobile Noir A6 root is possible. QMobile Noir A6 has 1GHz processor, Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4-ich display and 5MP camera. To root Noir A6 QMobile, simply follow the step by step rooting instructions below…
Since Q-Mobile Noir A6 runs Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream sandwich, a universal rooting tool created by Bin4ry at xda-developers, should work just fine to root Qmobile A6 smartphone because it is developed for Android Ice cream sandwich and jelly bean mobiles. Lets root Q-Mobile Noir A6..
Usualy warning applies: Follow the guide at your own risk, JailbreakEye will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong by following the steps mentioned below. You’ve been warned!
How to Root QMobile A6
Please follow these detailed instructions to root your Noir A6 Qmobile phone:
- Download and extract this zip file: Noir_A6_root.zip (Drivers and rooting tool)
- On your Qmobile Noir A6, go to Settings > Developer Options > Check mark “USB Debugging” and then tap OK button.
- Now connect your Noir A6 to your computer via USB cable. If the Windows ask for drivers, manually provide the location of “Noir A6 USB ADB drivers” and install them.
- Now disconnect the cable and turn OFF your Qmobile A6, when the phone is OFF re-connect the cable. Windows will attempt to install more drivers. Go to “Noir A6 Preloader VCOM” folder and install drivers from there.
- Now turn ON your mobile and make sure it’s still in USB debugging mode.
- Go to the folder named “Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v15″ and run the “Runme.bat” file. This should open the command prompt.
- Choose the Normal mode by typing ‘1‘ and hit Enter button from your keyboard.
- After some processing, you’ll be asked to click “Restore” on your Noir A6 screen.
- From your mobile phone, tap the Restore button at bottom-right corner. After some processing your phone should reboot and when it’s back ON, you Qmobile Noir A6 should be rooted. Check for the superuser app (SuperSU) in your app drawer.
With a rooted Qmobile Noir A6 you can not only install custom launchers, it opens a whole new world of customization and freedom for you. For a low internal memory error you can always use Link2SD (available in Play Store) with microSD card.
Leave your feedback in the comments section below and let us know how the Noir A6 rooting went for you.