You can root QMobile Noir A10. QMobile A10 is the successor of Qmobile noir A8 and its root is possible because it has similar specs to Micromax A110 Canvas 2. Thanks to Bin4ry’s rooting tool that you can easily root Qmobile A10 by following the simple steps mentioned below.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your warranty (however you can unroot your device anytime). You can potentially brick your device if you fail to follow the instructions carefully. Follow this guide at your own risk. We’ve not tested it. JailbreakEye will not be responsible if anything goes wrong.
How to Root QMobile Noir A10
These are the instructions to root qmobile noir a10 smartphone…
- Download and extract this zip file: Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v17.zip
- Enable USB debugging on your Noir a10. (Go to Settings > Developer Options > Check mark “USB Debugging” and then tap OK button.
- Now connect your Qmobile Noir A10 to your computer via USB cable. The drivers should be installed automatically or use official Qmobile drivers. (You can also use Pdanet to install drivers)
- Go to the folder named “Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v17″ and run the “Runme.bat” file. This should open the command prompt.
- Choose the Normal mode by typing ‘1‘ and hit Enter button from your keyboard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Qmobile a10 rooting process. Your Noir A10 will reboot during the process after which Bin4ry will copy some files to your device.
- When your phone is back ON, you should find the superuser SU app in your app drawer. If it’s there, your QMobile Noir A10 has been rooted!
You can now customize your qmobile a10 the way you want. You can also install custom launchers. If you ever run out of internal memory, you can always use Link2SD with microSD card.
How to Unroot QMobile Noir A10
If you ever want to Unroot your Qmobile a10:
- Run the runme.bat file again;
- This time type “x” instead of 1 and hit enter.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.