You can root Micromax A116 Canvas HD. Micromax Canvas HD A116 is budget smartphone with a 5-inch HD display, 1.2GHz Quad Core processor and 1GB RAM. You can easily root Canvas HD A116 with Bin4ry’s rooting tool. Simply follow the detailed instructions below to root Micromax A116 Canvas HD running stock Android 4.1 Jelly Bean…
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your warranty (however you can unroot your device any time) and can potentially brick your device if you fail to follow the instructions carefully. Follow this guide at your own risk. JailbreakEye will not be responsible if anything goes wrong.
Since Bin4ry’s rooting tool supports all jelly bean and Ice Cream Sandwich android phones, rooting Micromax A116 Canvas HD should be an ease with it.
Prepare to Root Your Canvas HD
- First of all make sure that drivers are installed properly. You can install drivers from official CD or download official drivers and install them.
- Make sure that your Canvas HD is atleast 60% charged.
- Backup your personal data.
- Enable USB debugging on your Micromax A116 Canvas HD. (Go to Settings > Developer Options > Check mark “USB Debugging” and then tap OK button).
How to Root Micromax A116 Canvas HD
These are the instructions to root A116 Canvas HD smartphone…
- Download and extract this zip file: Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v18.zip
- Now connect your Micromax A116 to your computer via USB cable.
- Go to the folder named “Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18″ and run the “Runme.bat” file. This should open the command prompt.
- Choose the Normal mode by typing ‘1‘ and hit Enter button from your keyboard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the A116 rooting process. Bin4ry will copy some files to your device and then your A116 Canvas HD will reboot.
- When your phone is back ON, you should find the superuser SU app in your app drawer. If it’s there, your Micromax A116 Canvas HD have been rooted successfully!
*You mayneed to manually Reboot the handset.*