You can root QMobile Noir A8. QMobile Noir A8 is the flagship smartphone by QMobile which features 4.3-inch, dual core 1GHz processor and runs Ice Cream Sandwich. To root Noir A8 Q-Mobile, simply follow the rooting instructions mentioned below…
Since Q-Mobile Noir A8 runs Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream sandwich, a universal rooting tool created by Bin4ry at xda-developers, works just fine to root Noir A8 Qmobile smartphone. Lets root Q-Mobile Noir A8..
Usualy warning applies: Follow the guide at your own risk, JailbreakEye will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong by following the steps mentioned below. You’ve been warned!
How to Root QMobile Noir A8
Please follow these simple step-by-step instructions to root your QMobile Noir A8 smartphone:
- Download and extract this zip file: Noir_A8_root.zip (Drivers and rooting tool)
- From your Qmobile Noir A8, go to Settings > Developer Options > Check mark “USB Debugging” and then tap OK button.
- Now connect your Noir A8 to your computer. If the Windows ask for drivers, manually provide the location of “Noir A8 USB ADB drivers” and install them.
- Now turn OFF your Qmobile Noir A8, unplug cable and re-plug it. Windows will attempt to install more drivers. Go to “Noir A8 Preloader VCOM” folder and install drivers from there.
- Now turn ON your mobile and make sure it’s still in debugging mode.
- Go to the folder named “Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v15″ and run the “Runme.bat” file. This should open the command prompt.
- Choose the Normal mode by typing ’1′ and hit Enter button from your keyboard.
- After some processing, you’ll be asked to click “Restore” on your Noir A8 screen.
- From your mobile phone, tap the Restore button at bottom-right corner. After some processing your phone should reboot and when it’s back ON, you Qmobile Noir A8 should be rooted. Check for the superuser app in your app drawer.
With a rooted Qmobile Noir A8 you can not only install custom launchers, it open a whole new world of customization and freedom for you. For a low internal memory error you can always use Link2SD with microSD card.
Leave your feedback in the comments section below and let us know how the Noir A8 rooting went for you.